FF Series Flange Facers
E.H. Wachs FF Flange Facer series machine tools are based on the powerful and versatile SDB Small Diameter Beveler. Easy to setup and operate by a single user, even an inexperienced one, the FF Flange Facers feature a quick change mandrel system for fast installation. Rugged yet lightweight, their compact design allows them to fit into the tighest quarters.
Mounting to the pipe I.D. (Inside Diameter) they’re self centering, and the mounting legs require less than a 1 inch (25.4mm) straight area for mounting. Wachs FF Flange Facers produce a lathe-quality record groove, RMS 500, 250, 125 & 63 surface on flat, raised or recessed face flanges in minutes. Specify the SDB Small Diameter Beveler Conversion Kit to add beveling, facing and counterboring capabilities.
- Fast, easy setup, self centering design
- Simple operation, lightweight and compact
- Record groove, RMS 500, 250, 125 & 63
- Reclaim scrap flanges and valves
- Converts to SDB Small Diameter Beveler series with optional kit