RS-2 Hand Wheel Drive Adaptor Plate
Dedicated Hand Wheel Drive Adaptor Plate including detent pins and U-bolts for permanent mounting. Securely mounts to handwheel, allowing an operator to quickly attach the RS-2 Rising Stem Valve Exerciser.
This Kit Includes:
- Dedicated Handwheel Adapter Plate
- Drive Fingers
Setup Procedure for mounting the dedicated adaptor plate:
- The dedicated adaptor plate must be mounted to rising stem valve with U-bolts supplied with your dedicated adaptor plate. Holes must be drilled into adapter plate to bolt plate to handwheel spokes.
- Center dedicated handwheel plate hole over center of rising stem screw.
- After mounting adapter plate, bolt fingers to RS-2 drive hub using the slots provided for this purpose, located on bottom of actuator, using 1/4 20x5/8in socket head cap screws.
- Place RS-2 Rising Stem Valve Exerciser on adapter dedicated plate so that fingers rest in the adapter plate slots.
- Insert “fast-pins” in holes provided to lock actuator on adapter plate.