E.H. Wachs offers multiple solutions for air treatment and control, designed to protect valuable air drive motors from damage caused by improperly treated air. The simplest is the Air Treatment Caddy (ATC) which includes filter, lubricator and regulator components designed to dry and filter the air supply and lubricate the air motor and machine components.
The Air Treatment Module (ATM) provides air treatment capability for Wachs pneumatic powered split frames and end prep machines. The ATM is newly improved, and is now housed in a lightweight yet durable plastic storage box designed to keep the unit upright for proper operation, and to protect it in shipping and storage.
Wachs Air Control Module (ACM) adds remote control capability with air treatment and lubrication for Wachs pneumatic powered split frames, plus SDB and EP 424 series end prep machines. The ACM features remote control which allows operations up to 26 feet (7.9 m) away, greatly reducing operator fatigue. The ACM is self contained in a wheeled, water resistant case
- All air design - no other power source required
- Models available in caddy, boxed and wheeled styles
- Operates Wachs pneumatic powered split frames and end prep machines
- ATC fulfills basic air treatment and lubrication needs
- ATM is housed inside storage case for ease of use and transport
- ACM features lockable, self contained box with handle for easy transport
- ACM allows remote control of pneumatic powered devices
Air Treatment & Controls
E.H. Wachs Air Treatment Caddy (ATC) is designed to safeguard your investment in pneumatic powered tools. The ATC includes an air filter,...