E.H. Wachs offers a wide range of machine tools built for specialized applications outside of pipe cutting and general weld preps. These machines, with their applications, include:
- LCSF Split Frames accessories, that combine to make the LCSF the industry's most complete machining system. They include bridge slides, tool slides and individual ring sets for those looking to expand their pipe range sizes and who already own E.H. Wachs drives and tool slides.
- ECC External Casing Cutter – air or hydraulic powered LCSF split frame and tooling to simultaneously cut and chamfer the external casing or conductor for wellhead completion prior to BOP installation. Compatiable with most common casing sizes, the ECC can be operated tool slides up or inverted with tool slides down for cuts close to the flange
- EICC External Internal Casing Cutter - utilizes a Wachs ECC split frame mounted around the O.D. to cut the outer casing; the split frame is also used as a drive platform for the I.D. cutting head that cuts and chamfers the casing down to 60in (1524mm) below the wellhead
- Multi-Axial PowerDrill – a powerful, hydraulically powered industrial drill with the ability to drill up to a 5” (127mm) hole in heavy wall pipe. Articulates in five axes for unparalleled versatility in drilling and threading operations. Available as a rental unit only
- Weld Coupon Station – a weld coupon is a small section of pipe, prepared with bevels, used by welding students for practicing purposes and for final testing. Wachs Weld Coupon Station can create perfect practice coupons from ordinary pipe that can be re-prepped over and over again, saving thousands for a school or hall in training materials
- ATM Air Treatment Modules for treating the air supply for pnuematic powered machine tools