The Orbitalum 165 CA compact welding power supply with integrated computer control, works directly with the wide range of Orbitalum orbital welding heads and is ideal for portable tube welding on-location at building sites.
With its fold-down integrated color display the Orbitalum 165 CA power supply makes using automatic weld programs simple. Specially designed to work with Orbitalum Weld Heads, these machines not only supply power to the heads, but also control weld head cooling with their built-in water delivery system.
The Orbitalum CAdvanced series of orbital welding power supplies are equipped with a new and unique operating design.
With tried and tested automatic weld programming, the CAdvanced assists when entering the tube diameter, wall thickness, material, and welding gas. All Orbitalum CA models come standard with an exclusive new feature Flow Force that reduces pre-flow gas time when the welding heads are closed. Additionally an optional BUP control box with electrode position-dependent, automatic internal gas pressure sensors and control is also available.
- Simple and convenient operation thanks to multifunctional rotary actuator.
- Control option for cold wire feed
- DC welding
- Optimal visibility and operating conditions thanks to clearly laid-out 10.5in swivel monitor
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) and multilingual menu navigation via color display
- Capacity to store over 5,000 welding programs, providing systematic and clear program management with folder structure organization.
- Welding data logging and printout of actual values
- Integrated multicard reader enables easy data transfer to computers. Extend memory/data storage using Compact Flash card (CF), SD card, MMC, Sony memory stick.
- (Optional) PC-based computer software adds the capability to convert data protocols to PDF format.
- Extremely easy to service thanks to PSS (Pro Service System):
- Simple functional test with no need to open the unit.
- Easy to service components can be replaced quickly thanks to systematic component structure.
- Power and motor slope adjustment between the individual sectors
- Coolant water and welding gas are monitoring
- Option to program up to 99 sectors
- Possibility of connecting a VGA monitor and external printer
- Works in Metric and Imperial units
Orbitalum Product Code:
871 000 001
21in x 14in x 9in (510mm x 360mm x 220 mm)
57lbs (26 kg)